Tabata: hollow/superman/plank – 8 rounds each
WOD Throwdown # 2:
7 rounds of overhead squats with a pull-up tie breaker.
– Each round is 2 min, no rest between rounds. Your rest is the remaining time per round.
– You get two attempts per round to make ONE successful lift. If you make your first lift, you do
not attempt a second lift in that round.
– Your score is the cumulative number of LBS you lift over the 7 rounds. (The max number of successful lifts is 7. Do not do multiple lifts in a single round)
– Start each round with the bar on the rack.
– You may start at any weight you like, but you must go up by a minimum of 5lbs each round (unless you fail the lift twice in one round, then remain at that weight).
– In round 7, once you complete your lift (or fail twice, or decide not to attempt), use the remaining time in the round to do max pull-ups. You do not have to re rack the bar before going to pull-ups.
-Pull-ups are strictly for tie breaking and will not add to the total weight. For example, if you lift 800lbs and do 20 pull-ups, you will still rank below someone who lifts 805lbs and does no pull-ups.
– ATHLETES MAY NOT GET ASSISTANCE WITH RE RACKING THE BAR OR CHANGING