Thank you so much CrossFit Pickering Community from helping out this past weekend and donating to Niki. I’m sure the over $1200 we raised in just 4 days will really help her out. You continue to surprise me and I’m so thankful to have you as part of our community and family. XO Marta
The Unwritten Rules Of Crossfit
1. Be honest. No rep your no reps. Though the score’s on the board, you’re really only competing against yourself.
2. Give your best every day, and know that your best will change from day to day.
3. Don’t be an ass.
4. Motivate your fellow athlete. Everyone needs help sometimes.
5. Be social. Introduce yourself to the newbie. Make a new friend.
6. Check your ego at the door (and scale when necessary). The WOD is usually harder than it looks.
7. Work on your weaknesses; skills need your undivided attention.
8. Be patient with your progress, some things take time.
9. Have fun!
10. Put your equipment away (where you found it). No, the 25lb kettlebell doesn’t go with the 75lb kettlebells.
11. Eat right, whatever that means to you. Spend the money and the time getting it right.
12. Don’t avoid WODs because you don’t like them. Most of the time, that’s exactly what you need.
And Last but not least,
13. Be On Time!
Angie – (for time)
100 Pull Ups
100 Push Ups
100 Sit Ups
100 Air Squats