Still struggling with the dreaded DU’s? Time to come up with a prescription to remedy the problem.
- Watch some video. Understand the movement
- Get a rope! Its a consistent size that you own.
- Change your practice schedule from “occasionally” to 5-10 minutes per day
- Practice your plyometric bounding. Jumping backwards off low boxes, broad jumps, penguin jumps,
- Aim to get to 200 unbroken singles to ensure the problem is mechanical and not cardio
DB press – 4 x 6 – work up in weight
BUY IN: 100 DUs
21- 15- 9
Push Jerk (#135/#95)
BSQ – out of rack if RX