Sugar free and gluten free
Loads of protein and good fats!
PEAR, APPLE, ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
I’ve never made muffins with Pear before. So freaking yummy!
Hope you enjoy too
Pear, apple, Zucchini Muffins
- 3 CUPS grated Apples, pear and zucchini – I used 1 zucchini, 1 pear and the rest apples. Doubt 5 small ones or 2 large apples. I pulsed them in my food processor for a few seconds until they were grated.
- 2 CUPS Rolled oats – Make sure they are gluten free if you have intolerances.
- 1½ CUPS unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ CUP Lakanto Monk Fruit Extract – ( if you are using sugar, you can use brown sugar)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla Extract
- ⅔ CUPS Avocado Oil or coconut Oil melted and cooled
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 Cup Tiger Nut flour ( you can sub this for gluten free flour)
- 1/2 Cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 Cup Teff Flour
- 1 tsp baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2.5 teaspoons Cinnamon powder
- Optional but highly recommended: Pecans!